Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Sub-divisoind of posts

 Blog Announcement


Hey guys! Fencer6 here! So, I've been thinking about how I should split up this blog, and I have decided on several main aspects, or categories, of posts I will be making. Each post will have a header on it detailing just what type of post it is. I have a fair amount of varying interests that don't exactly match well together, so if you find one topic boring you can skip to a topic you do like. Here are all of my main topics below, as well as their coordinating colors:

1. Blog Announcements
2. Geek (trading card games, movies [such as Star Wars], comics, ect.)
3. Educational (math & history mainly)
4. Gaming Reviews
5. Overall Media (TV Shows and movies)
6. World news and history (boring to you 'whippersnappers', I know, I won't spend too much time on this)
7. Writing and liturature
8. Life & Religion
9. Hobbies and Projects (model rocket launching, hiking, stuff like that)
10. Sports (I most likely won't be doing this much though)
 
I know that's a lot, many of which you guys may find boring. That was just my complete list, although many categories will be fledged out much more than others. I just wanted to make a good organization system.

Well, thanks for reading, and I hope you stay tuned!
-Fencer6

No comments:

Post a Comment