Sunday, March 8, 2015

Welcome to the new site!

Hello everyone! Fencer6 here with the unveiling of my blog! In the past I've had a few very specific blogs like video game blogs and writing blogs, but these never seemed to stick. So, what is this blog, you ask? My blog! This is everything I like, from movies, to video games, to writing, and I am very excited!
Now, before I begin posting, I would like to explain one thing. My name. Almost anyone who sees my name 'Fencer6' asks why it is that. Here is a quick explanation: when I was six years old, I wanted to make a Club Penguin account. Additionally, at the time, I was also doing fencing (a sport where you fight with swords). So, I decided to combine the two things, making for Fencer6. So, since I have always liked the sound of that, I've kept that name for much of my accounts and writing.

Also, I will now be posting a new post every other day (or even more often) to celebrate this blog's opening! While most of these should be original, I may post a few older ones from my other blogs. Still, this means that every other day you can come back here and see new content! So, I hope you'll check it out!

Anyway, thanks for reading guys! I am very excited to be opening this blog, and hope you will stop by and read! Thanks, stay tuned, and bye! 
-Fencer6

No comments:

Post a Comment